Have you seen the new season of "Comic Book Shopping" on Collider?
Stars of movies and TV come "Comic Book Shopping" with host Coy Jandreau at Golden Apple in LA. Watch these amazing videos and interviews that were all taped at Golden Apple in Los AAngeles, CA.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW
To see what is happening inside the world famous Golden Apple Comics:
-Movie & TV Promotions!
& Much More....
For Kick-Ass 1 Felipe Massafera Variant we are teaming up with Frankies Comics. Felipe is another up and coming artist we are working with to create some great covers. Here is a preview of the original art for the cover. We will be posting more details about it soon!
We will also have the Kick-Ass 1 1:25 John Romita Jr Variant available.
Golden Apple Comics has a limited number of these Good Housekeeping Deadpool 2 Movie Variant editions available. This magazine had limited distribution and is being used to promote the Deadpool 2 movie. Deadpool teaches readers how to carve a turkey and there is a recipe for D's Spiced Nuts. Also a cool Thanksgiving ad for Deadpool 2 with Cable!
ANIMATION IS FILM is a major animation festival produced by GKIDS in collaboration with Annecy International Animation Film Festival, Variety, and ASIFA Hollywood. The inaugural event takes place October 20-22, 2017 at the historic Mann’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood (TCL Chinese 6 Theater) and features a highly selective showcase of the best animated films from around the world, plus red carpet, filmmaker Q&As, special events, receptions, short film programs, VR Lounge, and both juried and audience awards.
ANIMATION IS FILM fills a gap in the market by launching a world class animation festival in the US, with its home in the world capital of filmmaking. The Festival embraces the highest aspirations of animation as a cinematic art form on par with live action, and will be vocal advocate for filmmakers who push the boundaries of their work to the fullest range of expression that the medium is capable of.
The purpose of the Festival is to:
- Present a highly selective, annual showcase of the best new works of animation from around the world, with programs for both adults and families.
- Champion and support filmmakers who use animation to pursue unique cinematic visions and who are unconstrained by conventional notions of what animation is capable of.
- Champion and support women filmmakers.
- Champion and support filmmakers from a wide range of cultural, economic, national and geographic backgrounds.
- Have a positive impact on Los Angeles’ diverse communities by making the Festival programs available to the widest range of audiences.